Friday, September 26, 2014

Nature In Action

So, I'm sitting on our deck admiring the beauty of this Great Blue Heron and I grabbed my camera to get some shots.  I'm snapping a few here and there as he prances from the yard up to the bank of the canal when I discover that I'm not quite the "National Geographic" photographer.  








 Because this is the shot I ended up gettingWhy?  Well, while I was taking a photo shoot of a heron, a gator decided to lunge from the water and make a try at having it for a meal!  I was not expecting that to happen, lol!








   When the gator struck the bird flew upwards and back from the edge, but someone wasn't giving up just yet.  See its eyeballs peeking over the bank?















Yeah, I think I'd be changing my location, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment